Client Service Specialist
Summary: The Calamos Wealth Management (CWM) Client Service Specialist is responsible for providing front-line service to high-net-worth clients and acts as a liaison to the Wealth Management Wealth Advisor team. The CWM Client Service Specialist assists with account administration and provides support for the day-to-day processing of Investment Accounts. This position has direct phone and email contact with end clients.
- Provides exceptional client support in an efficient, timely and professional manner. This role involves heavy client contact both on phone and in email, with occasional in person meetings and client events.
- Handles complex account maintenance requests and money movements, involves direct communication with clients and custodians (wire and check requests, Power of Attorney, Trust reregistration, letters of instruction, restrictions, etc.).
- Creates client reviews and other performance comparisons for client meetings and/or presentations.
- Assists in client onboarding processes; includes obtaining and organizing client information and statements, pre-populating outgoing new account paperwork for client signature, monitoring account funding and transfers, answers client questions regarding paperwork.
- Consistently works to deepen existing relationships with high-net-worth investors to both enhance their client experience as well as increase share of client wallet with Calamos.
- Logs all contacts each day as they are made in the CRM system, including: inbound/outbound calls, voicemails, email, literature, conference calls, etc.
- Maintains current and detailed desktop procedures; makes recommendations for process improvements in order to create efficiencies.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline is required. 4+ years financial services industry experience in a sales/client support capacity. Must be organized and goal-oriented. A high attention to detail is essential. Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with internal office staff and external clients. Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle many projects at one time, and flexible regarding priority shifts. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher. Experience using DocuSign, CRM tools (i.e., Dynamics 365), and Wealthscape a plus.